Top random facts about T-shirts you might not know are here in this article. They are so amazing and worthy of discovering.
1. The world’s most expensive t-shirt cost an eye watering $250,000! The t-shirt is made from pure gold and took an impressive 15 days to complete. That could buy you over 20 years worth of Graphic Tide t-shirts, wearing a new one every day!
2. Uzbekistan is the 6th largest producer of cotton in the world! Who knew?
3. It would take over 56 million medium sized ‘The Lion’ t-shirts laid next to each other to circle once around the world, blimey!
4. The world record for the most t-shirts worn by one person was 257 ! We have no idea how!
5. On Twitter, #t-shirt is mentioned the most at 3:00pm and the least at 7:00pm. Only slight problem is, we’re not sure which time zone this applies to! Any guesses?
On our site, you can also check out other awesome information or amazing science facts
6. Japanese for ‘shirt’ is; シャツ
7. On average a person owns 27 t-shirts. We own far more then that! How many do you own?
8. There are more Google search results for ‘t-shirt’ then ‘beer’, ‘NFL’ & ‘Graphic design’ combined! People really do love t-shirts, thank goodness for Graphic Tide!
9. The world’s biggest t-shirt is 170 feet wide and 262 feet long. It’s made using 12,000 t-shirts.
10. Finally, if you ever play Scrabble and have the letters, t,s,h,i,r and t (tshirt, in case you didn’t spot it) and the players contest that you can’t play using the word tshirt without the hyphen, don’t worry you can use ‘thirst’, good game!
This would be great if you spend your time to enjoy our wide range of funny images and photos which are bound to brighten your day.